Friday, May 6, 2011

Knit Earring Holder by SquealWithDelight on Etsy

Earring Holder-Knit by SquealWithDelight on Etsy

     My newest Knit Earring Display is listed on Etsy. It is called Fresh Cut Lawn and features a cute little orange and yellow flower on a bulky, green yarn and framed by gorgeous bamboo.

     This earring organizer took a while to get just right because the yellow bamboo frame is so bright that I really needed the perfect green to go with it. Becca had knit me a cute yarn panel for this frame, but unfortunately it was too earth-toned for the vibrant color of the frame. So I spend some time knitting a panel for it with my Apple Green yarn instead. I debated forever on the color of felt to use on the flower, too. Well, it's come together nicely and is finally up for sale.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead & speak your mind!