Friday, May 13, 2011

Small Ceramic Box by SquealWithDelight on Etsy

Small Ceramic Box by SquealWithDelight on Etsy

Ceramic Box #1

Some Advice on Listing a New Item and What Category/Categories to Put It In

    I've now blogged about listing four different porcelain boxes: #1 Brown, #50, #15, and #1 Yellow (in order). Each one was posted on a separate day and each one was put in a different Category or Subcategory on Etsy. I'm doing that to figure out which Category or Categories would be best to put these boxes in from now on. Here are the stats so far:

#1 Brown - 5 days ago - 29 views..................................................Ceramics and Pottery...Home Decor
#50     -      3 days ago  -  14 views + a feature in a treasury...........Art...Sculpture...Ceramic
#15      -      2 days ago - 19 views................................................Housewares...Box
#1 Yellow - 4 hours ago - 6 views.................................................Ceramics and Pottery...Decoration

     Unfortunately, I cannot attribute views solely to people happening upon my boxes though. Both #1s and #15 were shared on my personal Facebook. I just now "liked" my #50 on Things to Make you Squeal with Delight on Etsy to make it even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead & speak your mind!